Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Goodbyes are not forever! - Chapter 2

                                                                     Read Chapter 1
Chapter -2

She sat there for about ten minutes and suddenly heard footsteps and quickly tried to hide herself using her chair.
The stranger seemed to walk past her and suddenly turned around and came to her place and chuckled "Madam what are you doing down there?Are you alright?"
Krithya muttered "Its M.... Oh no.." and she said "I kinda of was checking if my VoIP was working fine.I mean.. I was checking the wires..(so saying she plugged in some wire into the nearest socket she could find and smirked on the sight of a small spark ) Its nothing M.. . I will come out now.
M.. starred as a hurt Krithya came out limped a little and holding a sock in one hand and the other still on her feet squeakily said "I will attend to my feet and get back"

M.. sternly said "You better get back soon . We need to discuss . This is taking you no where ! "
Krithya vanished  and returned around twenty minutes later. She walked briskly after getting herself the necessary dressing from the medical shop in the ground floor and walked briskly to M...She saw that M.. was getting thinner by day and she was the best antonym of his. She was growing fatter by the hour she felt.
She said "You asked me to meet you!"
M.. heaved a long sigh and said "What on earth is bothering you.You seemed offline most of these days. I should have known ! You happily reversed  "Grosvenor Road" to Governors Road that day on a call. It was the first time I've seen you blabber that way! You've gone bonkers I feel!
Krithya recovering herself from the questions calmly replied "I'm quitting. I feel this will go on in circles. I feel lonely most of the times. There is no better and safer place for me kinda of . I feel ..."
M.. looked surprised at his mentee saying such words and wondered what had happened to her in the nine months that he had gone on-site and was working in another country.
M.. pondered for a while "You're such a drama queen!! and I warned you this will be the scenario in a years time . I gave you a plan to work on . You just dint seem to ...I'm tired of telling you repeatedly. You just wouldn't listen , would you ?"

Krithya shook her head indicating that she hadn't gone by the clearly chartered plan of M... She was feeling low and this seemed to do no good to her either. She walked away from M.. with a hung head and then even before she settled in her seat she came back jumpily and said
"Listen You're right I never listened to you. I never listen to anyone. I know I should have . Its just that I don't.  I work my way, which is  screw-first , learn next .I'm sorry to have let you down. But I promise you I would never let you down in future. I..."
                                        *********
Krithya started to get on with her daily works and checked her mail box .She just checked if she had any interesting challenges that day and on seeing the system being fine she pondered  about her future which lay blank before her. She hardly had any plans  she felt.

 She was just about to wander deep into her thoughts when her friend D... pinged her in the office communicator "Hey Krithya ..  Long time since I saw a blog post from you!" 

                                                                            Chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment